Sunday, March 29, 2009

We decided to take Abbi, Ellie, and Lily so that Jason and Kari could go on a date. The girls were so excited to come play with us! I went over that morning and straightened Kari's hair, and had some fun with them. That night the girls came over, and we went to fly a kite, played Hungry Hungry Hippos and Candyland! We had so much fun with the girls and we hope that Jason and Kari enjoyed their date!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Travis and Christa! The girls had so much fun! And it is was nice to have a break. Thanks, Christa, for playing hair. I have to say, I looked awesome, didn't I! Thanks again! We love you guys!

Heidi said...

What a fun aunt and uncle you are!

I found your blog off of Kari's. I'm sure you remember me, we met for about 10 seconds at your reception. :) Travis on the other hand, I've known since he was born. I'm his cousin. Cindy is my dad's sister.